So I found this framed quote by Mother Teresa and I thought it should be better publicized. I have realized that happiness isn't about circumstance but about living life without regret for my Creator. You will always have regret when you live it for yourself.
People are often unreasonable and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motions.
Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
It never was between you and them anyway.
~Mother Teresa
Christmas 2014
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment